Rhealyz Global Empowerment Initiative ( Rhealyz Green Network )
We are dedicated towards raising a community of people who are optimistic about a better society, by helping them develop positive mindsets in order to make an impact in their communities. We are focused on helping individuals, families and organizations in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. We are passionate about making a difference in various communities by developing various media advocacy program and to build a social learning/data exchange platform.
Rhealyz Global Empowerment Initiative was incorporated by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on March 31 2016 as a Non-Profit making and Non-Governmental Organization under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, laws of federation of Nigeria, CAP. 20.
Prior to its incorporation and subsequent commencement of business activities, the organisation was already registered in May 2011 by the Ministry of Women Affair’s social development department as Rhealyz Green Network as an NGO for the social, economic and environmental development of the society.
- Raising a community of people who are optimistic about a better Nigeria, by helping them develop positive mindsets in order to make an impact in their communities.
- We are focused on helping individuals, families and organizations in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
- We are also committed to building restless youth to become useful in the society, by providing them with more informative and motivating environment for them to be rekindled with passion.
- We are passionate about making a difference in various communities by various volunteering programmers’ and also rewarding young Africans in diverse accomplishments.
1} Rhealyz Social Media Engagement platform (Blog, Instagram, Facebook and chat platforms): This is a platform where we can reach out to millions of youths through the most
visited medium which is “the internet”. There is a need to create positive mindsets and mind
revolution in our youths that will fuel positive change and enhance societal development. We
intend to network with content providers from within and outside the African continent. Our blog www.rgnmedia.com
2} School Capacity Attainment Program (SCAP): This is targeted at equipping students with basic life skills in the area of sexual health, green energy/sustainable environment, leadership and entrepreneurial development through various facilitation skills. We intend to reach out to 30 secondary schools nationwide.
3} Kit a Child: We are determined to ensure that every child we come across have access to
quality education. We provide school bags, writing materials, hygiene education and we go a
step further by improving their literacy skills. We intend to kit 1000 kids in 2017.
4} TEGA/Eclectic ‘17 (Our annual entrepreneurial and talent event): This event is aimed at developing the entrepreneurial skills of start-ups owned by young people and also create a platform to exhibit latent talents which will in turn motivate other young people to do more. Over the years we have been able to reach out to an average of 6000 youths annually.
We wish to engage the volunteers as valued and respected resource persons.
We need volunteers in the following areas;
1) Content providers for our blog and social media advocacy on youth development and lifestyle issues. ( Writers, Animators, Designers, Poets, Analysists, Vox pop enthusiasts, journalists etc)
2) Editors for our blog
3) Online media manager
4) Publicists and social media broadcasters for our blog, social media advocacies and other activities reaching out to affect young people positively
5) Facilitators and resources persons for our training and e-learning platform
6) Crowdfunding and Fund generation enthusiasts that will help to raise funds majorly for our Kit a Child project and Income generating opportunities for our projects
7)Resource persons in developing identified talents amongst the youths selected from our competition and outreaches.
8) Endorsements and advocacy about some of our life changing projects using various platforms
9) Brainstorming and ideas generation
Your Greet Experience with us
Working with Rhealyz Green Network ( Rhealyz Global Empowerment Initiative) is a great opportunity to network, share and learn together in making our world a better place. We have been putting smiles on the faces of our target audience and we believe that the involvement of more volunteers from diverse culture and background will add a sustainable life changing effects in their lives.